Monday, June 28, 2010

Day #106 - London, England

Monday, June 28th

I just wanted to say "Thanks" for all the great messages and comments on the blogsite. They keep me motivated and inspired. It's great to have a few of my friends from Bloomsdale on board. Fantastic to hear from you guys - I hope everything is going well your way. I've mentioned this before, but if anyone has suggestions or places they would recommend seeing, I'd love to hear from you. My email is kyle1baum@gmail.com. In addition to the photos I post on the blog - I put the rest of my pictures on the site: makeitcount.smugmug.com.

I had full intentions when I got up this morning to go visit the White Cliffs of Dover and Canterbury Cathedral - it just didn't work out. Due to some scheduling conflicts - I'll have to do this later in July when I come back to the UK.

Tomorrow I will be leaving the UK for Brussels, Belgium. I ended up getting a 6:20am train out of London. I decided to get some rest and not push it right now. The next 20 days are going to be awesome. This is one of the most anticipated couple weeks for me on my journey.

A look at the upcoming schedule: Belgium couple days, Amsterdam 3 days, meet up with my Aunt & Uncle in Venice for 2 days, Running of the Bulls in Pamplona-Spain, meet up with one of my buddies in the Alps, Tour de France 2 days, Paris few days with Bastille Day celebrations, golfing in Scotland at Carnoustie & Turnberry courses, and conclude with the British Open Golf Tourney at St. Andrews.

I'm not positive how I'm going to pull off this schedule. Alot of groundwork has been laid already. It's going to be a fantastic ride.

I leave London tomorrow feeling really good about my stay here. I hope to be posting from Belgium tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment