Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day #100 - London, England

Tuesday, June 22nd
Today was more less a rest day for me. I spent some of the day walking around the area by my hotel. I think I could live in a big city. You really have everything you need in just a couple blocks.

I spent the rest of the day planning some strategy for the week ahead. By the time I had completed, it was already late afternoon. It was a little late to go much of anywhere significant.

I'm feeling lazy. I sleep all the time, I haven't exercised in a week -- I'm currently a waste of space. I need to make something of my life starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. don't get down on yourself, Kyle! I can't imagine doing what you are doing. Just take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep positive. We are enjoying experiencing your trip through your posts. Living vicariously through you as we have 100 degree weather in the Lou. Hang in there - you need to rest now and again.

    ReplyDelete